View Single Post
Old 30-05-2020, 08:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
If you feel bad, the idea of joy wont make you feel better, meditation will make you feel better. If you feel good, the idea of meditation wont make you feel better, joy will.

So if you see resistance like layers of on union. The way you peal all those layers one by one, is simple. Every layer that you peele away, is "I feel better emotionally." next layer "I feel better emotionally" next layer "I feel better emotionally" untill you reach the core of joy.

But if you've got so much resistance, and you want to go all the way to joy instantly, it wont work, because you joy is not just an idea. It is primarily an emotion. So let your emotions always be at the center of your journey, and know the path is simple. "Feel better emotionally."
This is what YOU believe your path is.Feeling better emotionaly it's a good thing,but don't forget that emotions are triggered by other factors as well.

If i don't have money,feelling bad about it,i don't call on Michael to calm down.I prefer to use another teqnique,to get what i want,and then feel better.Do you get my point?

I can drug my self by the use of mantras and invocations,i did that,i was doing it for a month at a daily basis,only to realize that i was living in the fool's paradise.The problems were still there,but i was missing.