Thread: Closet Buddhist
View Single Post
Old 25-05-2016, 02:23 PM
Suspended
Hey Necromancer,

Just now I am trying to continue answering your post but found that you started a thread here that is good anywhere will do.

I respect the Gods:Shiva,Brahma,Visha. Whatever I write just my own view point nothing not to respect any body.OK. I always tell the truth may be different from others, and again may be there is something I haven't discovered.

Once a Goddess came to me, I saw She has six hands and two legs the same as the picture you have shown. She is Guanyin or Bodhisattva ,the Goddess of mercy. Just for a while she show me her original identity that is an insect. Then She transformed back to Her beautiful Goddess appearance again.

I have saw a black body God in a temple near the place where I stay. This black God was later attacked me and were killed by sending ) my ball-sword. I haven't saw any black body God in universe. But only elephant head or other animal head Gods was saw there. If not wrong may be what you show is more earthly than stay in universe but that trouble me almost all Gods like to stay in the universe but why not this ones ?

Few months later another Goddess came with many hands and two legs and the same time she show me that she is a centipede Guanyin or Bodhisattva . They all left me after showing me their identities.I was wondering may be shown to me that insects or other small living things can become Goddesses.