View Single Post
Old 27-06-2016, 02:34 AM
Deactivated Account
Using Crystals To Time Travel

I wasn't sure if I should put this in the Crystals section or here, decided here as time travel is really what I'm asking about.

I recognize that this is very personal and subjective and may involve additional methods and factors such as meditation, pre-birth or past life memories, alternate realities, etc.

Someone told me they could do this once. Using crystals. I didn't get a chance to ask them just how, but my questions for anyone who can actually travel this way are...

Firstly, is it a technique involving meditation?

Secondly, does one "enter" the crystal somehow in order to access time?

Thirdly, is it possible the person I spoke with was just "seeing" other times and dimensions through the crystals, accessing record keepers and the like, and not really "traveling" in them? Obviously a spiritual experience and an energetic download perhaps, but not true time travel? Or, were they using the etheric body to travel, maybe?

Fourthly, can you get beyond linear time into 5D doing this? And then come back?

The individual in question is a very forthright and honest individual and I see no reason to doubt their claims.

Interested in any and all authentic experiences.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc