View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 04:58 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
Creme has stated on numerous times that "the Christ was coming". That Maitreya is the Christ. That they are "masters" etc. That right there is caught up in a name and title. That is placing these beings on a level that is higher and or better to us. Such notions and concepts mean little to those in the realms of spirit. Their works and what they will do, and already do, for humanity will speak for themselves. They don't need the praise and the worship that we are placing upon them. That is not what they are here for.
I totally think that different people are drawn to different things and differeint souls. Its part of who we are as souls. What makes sense to one and feels absolutly correct, makes little sense to another. I really think you are not drawn to the World Maitreya and Benjamin Creme. I have respect for that.

The thing that makes me sad is when people get dogmatic about anything that is spiritual. Which I did not see that you were doing. When that happens I start feeling the signs of religion.

So many of us are from different places with different purposes. We have come to work on different things. There are commonalities and diffrences. I totally do not relate to Deepak Chopra. Other people find him facinating. This is not condemining anything you have said. It's more to honor your words. I do relate to the Maitreya. You do not relate. And both of us are right, as far as I am concerned. Does that make any sense?