View Single Post
Old 29-04-2018, 08:46 PM
Experiencer

Thank you both for taking the time to reply.

Azmond your words were exactly what I needed to hear. You are totally right. It was my experience and I know it was him. I known what I experienced. Thank you.

Colorado I am sorry for your loss. Your grandmother may well still be around but you may just need to be still enough and trust enough to feel her. But I totally relate to what you say. I lost my own grandmother when I was 17 (and pregnant). She was my life back then and I can honestly say I have never felt her. I am 43 now and have lost 4 people within the last 5 years. I only sense 3 of them but only because I have spent all those years learning to trust spirit is around me. The one I don't tend to sense but have at times is my father in law. The other 3, my step mum, step dad and my brother, all visit and bring different energies. My step mum brings purple, lavender, laughter but with a bit of cheekiness. My step dad is an odd one. He comes when there is something I need to do relating to my mum...I feel tall all of a sudden, and 'official ( he was in the police force). My brother's passing was so very different to anything else. The energy was alive, crazy. I know without a doubt he is around. He knew my beliefs and can easily tap into them it seems. He lifts me up at times I need him and all I have had to do was trust. I asked about the graveside thing because it was such a profound experience. It was like looking through white sunglasses.

I have no advice other than to trust she is around you. In time you will notice the little things and trust even more.