View Single Post
Old 14-10-2017, 07:18 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
So what is the point in your perception based upon? Are you absent from conceptual wrangling based upon an identity that relates to what you think you are?

The assumptions you think are mine are also yours do you see?

I am just trying to get to basics upon what you say and how it is somehow absent from the conceptual stuff that is meaningless .

It doesn't matter where my point of perception is, if every point is conceptual .

The sage that has realised Self will still post realisation entertain a point of perception of the mind that engages with the intellect .

There is no point in ever comparing beyond mind realisation with what you are of the mind that is experiencing the flesh .

When someone starts to compare this with that, what is real and what is not, it is all conceptual no matter what .

x daz x

Just for the f...k of it..if thats a reason which will do/suffice.

There is nothing here to convince you of... nor is there any attemp to win you over. What is said is said. If you intellectualize it then thats the experience. Thats fine. What is it that you want to do with it? There's absolutely nothing you can do with it. The moment you want something out of this, it is long gone conceptually.

Enjoy the weekend. Will back on next week.

Last edited by no1wakesup : 14-10-2017 at 08:19 PM.