Thread: Cryptocurrency
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 09:12 AM
Guide

Yes, tx. I think its still available then. I do wonder how the market will do for this. It looks really cool, but how much it will cost is something to consider. There is absolutely no guarantee u get profit. But...if it doesnt work out, u can most likely sell it with a little loss. But that probably wont happen since the run is on high demand and its only getting higher. So in my view there will at least gonna be some money pumped in it on the exchanges.

That said, u can set up ur own Ethereum wallet, which is all explained on youtube. Its called Myethereumwallet and u can also store tokens there that are ethereum based (don ask :p)
When u done that i send the tokens to u minus fees.

To anyone that might be interested in investing in crypto, dont fear on missing out huge jumps. Because they can just as easily come down again. But the trend is that they usually will go up again, except not in cr*p coins that are promoted by scammers (some youtubers, they get paid by the company that owns the coin).
This costed me a couple hundred and i was lucky to get out in time, cause i saw $, not realising it might also could go down... I woke up at 6 am suddenly realising this... what if... so little sleep.. my mind was tired.. i made some idiotic move i suddenly realised. That + $1000 i just invested in this cheap coin could might as well go down and i got a couple million of m.. if it only drop a little i allready lose a lot!! And it was allready happening i could see.. but i was so lucky someone bought in at my price i set up for only a $150 loss or so. Today i would v lossed more then half.

Because when u see something go up, as someone new on the scene that can drive u to greed leading to blindness and irrational decisions. Allways do enough research on the net to have faith in an investment.