View Single Post
Old 13-07-2020, 02:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I've been meditating deeply in these last days. I had more than a week of continuous heart palpitations, it seems that my heart managed to adjust itself to the changes that appear as a result of deep meditation. Now, I noticed that the top right side of my nose is vibrating, I noticed this two days ago and now even when I do not meditate, it may happen that my nose is vibrating. These vibrations kinda moved down from my forehead to my nose, I felt the flow, as if something was flowing within that part of my head.

Interesting thing.

Very cool stuff.

You can expect for a lot of things like that to happen, it's pretty normal.

One thing to notice is that when it happens where is your attention? Are you then lost in the sensations and where they are happening? Like lost in a thought?

Understand, that energy, all of it is all you, trust yourself. In meditation ignore it and just continue on with your practice.

As far as leaving your body, that is not a part of meditation. You are off playing in the playground at that point. Again notice how when you get that deep you start getting lost in thoughts, in wants and fears... let it all go and go back to your meditation.

Good luck :)