View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 03:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindu*
Shivani

"Sapta Rishis are the hierarchy working under the guidance of the highest creative intelligence, Paramatma.................They are naturally the most evolved 'light beings' in the creation and the guardians of the divine laws."

So you are one of the incarnated ' most evolved 'light beings' in creation

By what I read in your posts about your life, this does not seems to be the case.

Seems more like a portion of ego-delusion.

Namaste.

You also realise, of course, that I would anticipate such a reply after making such a bold announcement, so your reaction isn't surprising in the least.

However, consider this for a moment...bear with me.

Mahadeva Shiva is one of the most, if not the most evolved being of light in all creation.

The posts relating to my unimportant, personal life are part of that whole 'ego delusion' when according to all of the scriptures and philosophies in existence, I am Shiva!

So, if one could make the claim to be God themselves, what's the harm in taking a slight backdown to be one of the direct servants of God?

Does it take more 'ego' for me to say that I am an enlightened being with historical significance, or for you to say that I am not?...or would it just be much easier if I cut the whole masquerade and said I was Shiva in the flesh?

Om Namah Shivaya