View Single Post
Old 27-12-2017, 08:36 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ordnael
Despise the collective but not the individual. If I think of the whole of mankind I hate it, but I can't think of a single person that I dislike.

Only those who separate from the masses can have a chance, because the path is narrow and very difficult, and it can only be traversed by the exceptional, not by the ordinary.

I totally agree. LOL Some people would say I am exceptional. But according to their blindness not in a good way. More than a few think I am an idiot but I just laugh at their ignorance that the elite have programmed them to think is true or false. I believe it also is a product of birds of a feather flock together. I do believe also that people hate to be proven wrong so they condemn any new thought. I guess I am a bird of different feathers that doesn't keep flying over the tar pits.

I read a quote. Condemnation without research is the height of ignorance. It used to upset me but now I just laugh at ignorance because it has no validity. A closed mind is terrible thing to waste. "It is easier to fool someone than it is to convince someone they have been fooled"....Albert Einstein.

I don't hate people that I don't know. I refuse to hate someone because I am told I should do so. 99% of the time it isn't the masses we hate, it is the few 1% that do all they can to control the masses for their own selfish benefits.