View Single Post
Old 26-03-2016, 06:50 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

The first sub-catagorization of truth is;

1) absolute truths,

2) relative truths.

It is access to metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept engage in the highest degrees of sorting out truths.

Roger Penrose makes clear that there exists four things artificial intelligence we never do;

1) judgment of truth, vs following rule mindlessly,

2) artistic appraisal vs algorithmic processes

3) understanding/comprehension, vs programmed

4) common sense, vs automatic

Artificial intelligence is a binary code introduced into a silicon based system of open or closed bits of info.

RNA-DNA may have a code embedded in it that allows for 1, 2, 3 and 4 above-- ergo access to mind/intellect/concepts --to occur in much more complex ways than the more simple and more quasi-linear based AI systems.

The humans access to metaphysical-1/ mind/intellect/concept, if it occurs, is a gradual process. For most I'm guessing there is not many memories before three years of age.

Or, at least if there exist more of those memories at 4 5 or 6 years of age they are most supplanted by rapidly growing cells and new experiences.

There exists some pattern of coding in RNA-DNA of humans that allows much more access to metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts.

I dont believe humans will ever create biological life from scratch nor do I believe AI will have access to metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts in the ways or degrees of access as Roger Penrose lays out above. imho

r6

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Fermionic matter and bosonic forces along with any ideas of gravity and dark energy, are the basis of consciousness.
What does stem from derived from the above set of of four, as the collective and finite consciousness, is access to metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts.
Experience--- temporal lobes ---precedes thought i.e. precedes access to metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts. imho
Consciousness alone is no gurrantee of access to metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept. imho
r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman