View Single Post
Old 25-07-2016, 01:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZonSun
I mean, the people who are not envious greedy and lustful how do they keep them self motivated to keep going or achieve material gains and sucsesses?

I mean what's the point after all, you don't envy anyone to be like them and become better than them, you are not lustful and greedy then why do you need to make money or have the newest iphone.

I understand that the system is what it is, but I think everyone can live through farming and cultivating his own food.

This topic is really troubling me for the last couple weeks, if anyone can help I would really appreciate it.

LOVE AND BLESSINGS

Your life is your own so its important to stay focused on what you need for you.

It is easy to get caught up in others ways of gaining and building their own kingdoms here on earth, but I always look within my own heart and listen to what is important for me.

Gratitude and appreciation tends to build a deeper awareness of what is important in my world and in myself.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder