Thread: Reading RIBBONS
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 02:21 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uhmar
ahhh hahhhhhhhhhh now my craziness is being found out... Introduce them to alternative methods of divination which connects them to color therapy and symbology, which connects them to their intuitive sides and their clairtangency whcih connects them to their higher self, which connects them to the guides, which connects them to the angels, which connects them to the universe.....
Yes I had a method for my madness and I see it is working, Dream angel is crumbling paper, Green is visiting old memories and methods, Silvergirl is thinking of ways to conenct more, etc etc etc
And with each reading I do , I connect more which in turn stengthens my gifts.
So many methods , so little time. lol
attached my actual pile of ribbons from the bag.....

hee hee,very creative of you Uhmar ! I am enjoying the crumbling paper, in fact just after doing the first one, I shared the experience with a friend. Not sure they took me seriously though but it was fun ! I do like the ribbons idea too, am trying to think , with all the ribbons I have for crafts, I should have enough to put together a bagful. I will have to re- read your first post and see what else I need to know about this !

Thank you !
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction