View Single Post
Old 07-08-2018, 02:08 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
Thanks for sharing. It's interesting to hear directly what goes on in the mind of one who channels and has done so for decades.

Another thing I failed to mention is this. We get used to it and as we do so we tend to be acclimated. We feel it less. Sometimes one will say, "I think the ability is gone because I feel nothing now where before it was very pronounced". That's just because it is not new any more. It's still there though. Every time I do a soul reading for someone I am thus connected. Is it a big deal? No. Such things happen to many who haven't a clue that it's really a connection to somewhere else. History is filled with such people who were said to be special for this or that reason. Those with strong intuitive minds are more connected to the "outside" than are many others. Intuition, after all, is not a product of the physical brain. If it were animals would share it. Only a few animals can "think around corners". DaVinci may have been connected every time he dreamed up some invention. It's possible.

Many times we hear about "female intuition". Are women more inclined for this? Maybe. It certainly is a fact though that many, many great writers and musical composers who were male were also homosexual. I believe there is a connection. It's not about sexuality. That is only a manifestation of something else.

Sorry for the mini dissertation.

Thanks for the nice response.