View Single Post
Old 29-07-2018, 11:51 PM
Administrator
Hello

I was just going to start a thread on what I call the "Itchy Twitchy B'chy" I had one for months it would go away come back and go away. Tried the over the counter cures would help the "itch" but not the overall. Tried yogarts ext and nothing. I watch the sugars, starches ext so I knew I was clear there.

Nothing took it away but it was not a yeast infection it was exeama (yes down there) I have it around my ears and at times on the back of my scalp. Most times its triggered by stress. I never thought of it being similar to a yeast infection so its a wonder the creams for yeast did not work.

It was a friend that pointed out it might be exeama that I had and she was so right on. Few days of meds for that and infection was gone. Not been back since. Stress triggers a lot of issues.

Oh and even worse I could have been allergic to my partner and his body fluids.....of all things. Happy its not that a barrier would not be fun.

Lynn