View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 05:22 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Or have we talked before about ACIM before?

Acim is a guide which directs my thoughts.
But i do ask God and Christ and the Archangels for a Dream Time guidance.
Many ideas which comes at the awakening are so clear then, but somehow the meaning is dampened the longer i need to write them down.

Quote:
How do you know about this?

Personal experience, on few levels (through time).

From my point of view, God is really unchangeable and constant stream of Goodness, Happiness/Joy and Love. (+ few other attributes)

Then there was a misstake in making its opposites, which brought pain and loss.
And it is here where the Ego kicks in, being in opposition to God and trying to persuade myself to where i shall look.

I mentioned one way train somewhere today. So the truth is, you can either enter the train with the Ego, and look at his effects.
Or enter the train with God, and see his Healing effect.

Yes people may be not agree, but the more who agree that God is perfect, the more will his effects be seen here on earth. And that is my will.

So when the ego hinders the spirit it is only a delay, nothing more and nothing less.

And the ego is really the part of us, which somehow learned something that is not in accord with God's will. And you surely do not want to kill yourself.
You do not even want to know about killing and death, in truth. Why, is another story.

From the eternity's point of view, the ego is nothing more than a belief. So the only sane way is Undoing.