View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 03:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
I was able to wean myself off of the hydrocodone. The doctor had tried morphine, but I had a horrible reaction. After getting off the pain killers I have been able to get by with just Ibuprofen. My cells are not very cooperative; in fact they have a mind of their own. But I did fall down 21 steps on my fanny at the age of 16 which was about the age that I was when I fell off of the cliff.
Any ideas of how to get these cellular memories to listen to me? Being serious here~~~~ I am a Reiki practioner, but it doesn't seem to work on me, which would indicate that subconsciously I do not feel worthy of being healthy or healed.

Yes I understand the difficulty In connecting on a cell level. 7l does a lot of that kinda work also summerland.

You pretty know all the Ins and outs regarding healing work summer so perhaps I can't add anything to your knowledge but If we look at pain In a way that "somethings needs to be let go of" what are we holding on to I would ask myself and then go Into prayer regarding this In self enquiry .

It has taken me 6-7 years to connect on a elemental level so you see how much practice perseverance It does take anyone to do anything .

Sometimes It Is just not the right time karmically to let go of certain pains so perhaps the cells won't allow the release of pain. It can be ever so complicated In pin pointing the cause. I wouldn't give up tho (easier said than done) lol

My on and off back pain apparently stems from an Inner loneliness that manifests when I feel the lack of like minded people or the lack of connection with my soul group In my life.

x daz x