View Single Post
Old 13-06-2019, 05:47 PM
Master
Hi Gemini46, sorry it took me so long to get back to you .I seldom come to SF anymore.

What great insight, however! I enjoyed reading it a lot. Moon in Pisces drives me nuts but you know, I'd rather be who I am than anyone else. Too many people seem cold, aloof, don't care about others and so I'm not that way but I often feel sad there are not more caring people in the world, so I'd rather be one of them than not...but it can be almost like a curse...the hurt goes deep. I feel sorrow and grief for things most people seem not to care about, for example, I saw a turtle who only had maybe a half foot and it'd be off the road. I'm known to stop and get them across. So being so close to be off the road and there wasn't much traffic..I let it be, but the following day I drove that road and saw someone did run it over and they have had to done it on purpose like many people seem to get their kicks from killing things either by running them over or stomping on insects. I'm just not made that way...but I grieved for that turtle. I was so upset. I wish I knew where venus was in my chart.

As far as Capricorn and being patient, I have patience but limited and but I wish I had it when driving. I don't...I absolutely do withdrawn into myself and put up a protective shell, I can vow to never open up again or even want to talk to anyone again and then there I am, an open book to someone.

I do believe I pick up on people's hidden sides. I can't recall any time I've been wrong. I'm well aware of all my hidden sides as well, good and bad and I'm always trying to work on the negative aspects of myself but I realize I'm more of a solitary person and feel happiest and safest alone...outside of my children and grandson. I can't be around people, crowds or even small gatherings for an extended amount of time and I mean like more than a couple hours or so or I feel drained and need to get away and alone or out on a trail with no others around.

Yep, I can be logical and emotional, tough and sensitive, sensible and irrational. what a pain in the butt all that is.

Currently I'm going through a situation and surprising, I've found the patience to endure even though I do not know the outcome, wish I did. I'm just relying heavily on intuition to hold steady and keep the faith but it's hard.

Yes, I absorb energies of others and situations too easily, even movies or news.

Yes, about the Gemini Rising. I'm typically a very quiet person but at my job(s) people would find it hard to believe I am quiet. I am very chatty and outgoing even, but like I said, I can only take things like that in small doses and then I withdraw or need to withdraw. I was invited to have drinks at a campfire with some guests recently and I sort of wanted to and more so didn't..but they encouraged me to do so and it was fine, for...a...little...bit..but I quickly became drained and just wanted to leave. I grew increasingly quiet. I was so glad to get home!

Thank you about the tarot card info. And thanks so much for all the info, I've printed it out. :-)