View Single Post
Old 02-03-2019, 06:44 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color ( ) Space - vTime^ - Space )(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
A net energy balance of 0.

No, that is impossible. If all occupied space existence were in balance i.e. equilibrium, then we would have occupied space as charge, mass, color, taste, sound etc.

Occupied space exists because it is always{ eternally } chasing its tail, whether the tail is;

1} positive or negative and/or,

2} inside or inside-outed,

3} expanded or contracted,

4} left-spin or right-spin,

etc.

Occupied Space Uni-V-erse is always in cycles{ frequency } as motions between this position, state or phase and another position state, phase etc.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1} Metaphysical-3 gravity ( ) and metaphysical-4 dark energy )( may be considered beyond our our observed reality ergo beyond our observed 3D, yet they are still within context of 3D, its just we do not observe{ quantise } them. Ok?

2} remember the basic 4th spatial dimension{ 'd' } is just the 45 degree, volumetric diagonal 'd' of a cube{ XYZ } ergo 'd' exists within confines of cartesian XYZ{ 3D }. Ok?

3} Fuller reconsidered dimensions as powers as in matematical powering as motions of spin, orbit, expand-contract etc were powerings. Mathematically powering of shell growth of cubo-octahedron composed of spheres{ vertexes } have layers of concentric shells of events but the whole is withing context of 3D. See LINK

He also considered powering as 4D being spatial four surface openings of tetrahedron, perpendicular to the 4 idametrically opposing vertexes as the basis set of points of consideration for all 3D existence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~

Multi-dimensional exists as a metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept and not as any actual, realized occupied space coin.

Until we can grasp, and acknowledge-to-self, the differrence between occupied space coin{ something } and a conceptual coin{ something } were doomed to believe in a false, occupied space of multi-dimensions, of which we have no evidence they exist.

We have mysteries, that are difficult to answer ergo people reach out for abstract, metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/conceptual scenarios irrespective of how illogical, irrational or lack of common sense occur.

Ex why does speed of radiation appear the same to all observers irrespective of their speed towards or away from the radiating photon?

Driving home the other night I once again ran this one through my mind and had some new thoughts in those regards that relate to my numerically derived geometric torus with inversions that result in an internal sine-wave pattern /\/\/\/\/ topology.

/\/\/\/\/\/--->|-----(observer)---->|<-----/\/\/\/\/\/\/

speed of radiation{ photon } ----->|----( * i * )--->|<---speed of radiation{ photon }

photon speed towards------>|----away from--->(* i * )---towards--->|<----photon speed towards

----->|------------>---------->|<-----------

My latest thoughts on the above semi linear scenario is that when we observe the photon it is not from a linear pathway from the source{ ex the sun or flashlight }.

My latest thoughts is that the photon appears to us from a direction that is at 90 degrees to the source and that will help to explain why

speed-of-radiation is a constant irrespective of speed-of-observer.

Here below I'm attempting to show that the overall sine-wave pattern o of photon is linear but that pattern is a resultant of the top peak and peak of trough occurring from the sharp inversions -----ergo at 90 degrees--- from postive peaks of surface of Space Torus postive and negative curvature.

---------( ) gravitational positive surface of torus ( )-----------------------

.............................photon..v.............

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

..............................photon...^...................

-------)( dark energy negative surface of torus )(----------------------------

Seriously, if we want to think outside of the conventional box of wisdom if we to understand how a photon can be constant to all observers irrrespective of their speed and direction. There is much more complexityh to be considered in the above. This is just my minimal first rough draft for considering alternative ways of thinking about why photon is always a constant to the observer.

Think of multi-dimensions being the surface of the gravitational ( ) and dark energy )( surface of Space torus and our 3D reality as the resultant internal sine-wave of Time, to torus tube sine-wave of associated reality.

( ) Space - vTime^ - Space )(

Uni-V-erse is composed of finitely large set of overlapping and interfering, micro and ultra-micro tori.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman