View Single Post
Old 02-06-2018, 02:58 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
Hi,
Responding to a few sentences from paperw1ngs' post, which sound similar to my own experience:

Yes, I seem to go into a light trance as well when communicating with ‘ghosts’.
It is as if part of my brain is awake and ‘here’ washing dishes for example, whilst the other part of my brain is in another - dreamlike dimension - ‘there’ having a conversation with the presence.
(When I experimented with binaural beats meditation to balance the hemispheres, my capacity to do this was greatly diminished for a while, so I assume there is a reason why our two hemispheres are meant to be separate).

And dingos are ‘Royalty’ in this regard and expect you to treat them as such
Highly intelligent individual ‘thinkers’ they demand you to respect their separateness, their difference to you (i.e. respect the dual boundary) whilst also at the same time expect you to go beyond the illusion of separateness and communicate with them other-dimensionally through silent communication or ‘telepathically’ if you like.

Only a fool would bark their authoritarian commands to a dingo, like to a domestic dog. By doing so they/we would only end up barking at our own walls i.e. our own (dual) limitations of perception.
Dingos are Great Teachers of the etiquette of this 2-dimensional, 2-way communication.

Wait are we talking about actual dingoes? I've never had the pleasure lol...That is pretty awesome. the most royal animal DEMANDING of absolute respect I've met was a female great horned owl at this nature center I volunteer at; she never quite came around to me sadly as I promised she would or anyone else for that matter; she still hisses and gives the dirtiest looks I've ever seen from a bird, she sees all people as the reason she's not free and feels like a captive.which is likely true; all animals there are permanently injured mostly from being hit by cars or extremely imprinted and unreleasable, they are given pretty roomy enclosures with trees though. Yikes sorry unnecessary sad stories...some animals are just pure jolly on the flipside of the coin.. :P