View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 08:26 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by paperw1ngs
They can talk in person too but Idk know if you have experience with telecommunication; and it sounds crazy but while awake you'll hear these words from them as if in a dreamstate so you know they're not physically audible, you hear them in another way. You can practice this by connecting with wild animals or any animals really. Other animals communicate in this way far better than people do. Spirits communicate in a similar manner. Sometimes you'll see pictures portraying a story or sometimes even get words from animals or humans; we are all part of the collective consciousness; we are able to understand through our filter of understanding that is our native language if we are able to tap into the collective consciousness by realizing the walls that frame your thought aren't as solid as they seem; once you let down some of the walls even through meditation and dreamstate you are able to restructure your own mind to perceive more.

In rare circumstances the voice will seem as if a person said it (not in a dreamstate) but as if someone physical was in the room or another room...I would hear voices all the time in this one apartment I lived in..my name would be called in a woman's voice that maybe sounded much like my own voice today or my mother's voice...same apartment I saw my first spirit and where alot of strange things happened..-__-
Wow, your comment just gave me chills~! Let me ask you, when you have been in that dreamlike state, did you hear any static or background noise behind the talking? Because I did. I can definitely relate to this dreamlike state as well because mine felt like I was more awake than asleep and it lasted only 20 or 30 seconds. I'm wondering if I experienced telecommunication? My previous comment explains my experience in more detail. Telecommunication may be something to add to my list of things to explore.

My name was called as well at my old house. I thought it could have been my spirit guide at the time, though my house had a lot of paranormal activity going on. I'm guessing the first spirit you saw was female?