View Single Post
Old 28-12-2017, 11:28 PM
Seeker

That was enlightening, CrystalSong. I have a question, or a basic worry: a couple of nights back, I decided before lying in bed that I would have an OBE. Before actually trying to do it, I did the golden light exercise suggested by Khartika Goe in her book "Multidimensional Traveler, Finding Togetherness". So I envisioned myself covered in golden light and positive vibration. Ok, so then I relax and try to let my body fall asleep, all the while maintaining mindfulness or awareness of what was happening (hoping that my body would eventually enter paralysis and i would be left only with vision, so to speak). Five times the following happened: my body temperature increased significantly (to the point in which I had to remove my blanket), a sense of spaciousness increased and my left arm developed a "paralysis armour" as I like to think of it. That means that my left arm became very relaxed and so I began to feel kind of like a second arm in its place (my energy arm?).

So five times that happened and I wasn't able to move past that at all. The orbs of light that I had seen in my previous exp did not appear and neither did the sounds/noises. I am missing out on something...maybe wait a little longer until my body actually falls asleep, or should I try visualizing? Any feedback would be great, thanks :)