Thread: "human angels?"
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2017, 04:18 AM
Guide

Haha I have a short story on this topic that happened today.... I lol refuse to pay full price for a small town transit system.... they are smaller and have less services and are completely closed on Sundays yet they charge x2 the price of a city that services 6 cities.. anyways lol.... They check passes all the time and I have been buying the reduced ticket... looks exactly the same but has the price at the top. So a quick glance Im good.. a careful inspection im getting a ticket or something.

So needless to say I be stressing when on the train lol... I had a dream about trying to buy a ticket for the train and the conductor gave me a pass for the whole year... I can only assume what that means... anyways while on the bus beating myself up inside my mind... counting down the stops as we get closer and closer to my exit..... I looked out the window and saw one of my good luck birds flying near by... right at that time a lady behind me started to hum a soft song.... It really relaxed me.... it was strange that such good timing happened... I knew right away to relax and not worry... :) now for next week haha