Thread: when you die
View Single Post
Old 17-03-2019, 01:24 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
And my point was that if any person were to read my posts with a rational mind set, then they could quite easily see that there is absolutely no shouting involved, only emphasis.

And those persons that have wonderment, as to whether a person is shouting, then those persons could quite easily without anger ask if a person is shouting at them. And then if the person says yes, then that person can avoid any interactions with that person....And so who in the end is missing out, the person shouting, of which I am not.

I wonder, do those persons who brought this shouting issue up believe I had been shouting, because those person could have dealt with it in a more loving way.

leadville...if you believe I have been shouting at me, and want to ignore me, then please do so...because even after I said in my previous post that I was not shouting, you still went ahead and suggested that I had been shouting.

Condescending...no I believe not. And you may believe that it is...however, is it possible for everyone to put aside what ever is within them that makes it feel nessesary for them to complain continuously over insignificant issues.

I'm glad you've accepted there's no need to shout and I hope you will see that when discussing or debating issues it's better to stick to the points made and not make comments about others' character weaknesses - as you imagine them. You know the mote and beam text Matthew 7.3?