View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 05:55 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkah Esther
If you believe you should be a Jew then there is the option to convert. But, it’s a big commitment to follow many laws that a non-Jew would not be required to keep in order to be considered a righteous noahide
Yeah to name one is quite strange and that is the ritual hand washing, oh and the tying of shoe laces too. Well I might as well mention this, if you happen to go on a boat on the Sabbath and someone falls overboard you're not allowed to throw a lifesaver to save his/her life for that would be working on the Sabbath, but we know better even as Goy. In the same scenario if a Goy happens to put a ramp for a Jew(supposed Jew) to get onto the boat that supposed Jew is not allowed on the boat. So if the Goy happens to put the ramp there on the Sabbath but didn't know the Jew(supposed) was coming then its ok even though the Captain and his crew are working on the Sabbath.
Another one to consider is from the Tanakh forbidding the speaking of the names of other gods yet when you look at the so called Jewish calendar there you would find names of many gods. In contrast to that those same supposed Jews say that the name YHWH is ineffable and that's just a load of hogwash like the other laws I just mentioned.
" You shall not use the name YHWH in vain" now that does not say "You shall not use my name at all and you are to REPLACE it with other titles". I'm sure Rabbi Doh has something to say on this.