View Single Post
Old 25-11-2018, 10:43 PM
Master

Sorry for your situation.

You thought about a solution, tried to implement it, and were confronted / surprised by reality.

I assume that you posted on this forum asking about inputs on how to manifest whatever you need: safe housing.

The way I understand LOA operating, it doesn't grant your wish by materializing it in your reality. at least not always. Many times LOA works by bring your way opportunities on which you have to act. So, be on look out for those!

It might be that you can get a job that would allow you to rent in a safe place. Maybe the price you'd have to pay for this is to adjust other goals and priorities in your life, maybe moving in another city, maybe commuting.

Just praying for a certain, narrow, outcome might not work.

A few years ago I went through a stressful situation, and I tried with all I have to get a certain resolution, unsuccessfully. Three years later, I was happy my wish wasn't granted. Looking back, my efforts and expectations to achieve what I wanted (almost with all my being) were a waste, and thankfully, only that.

Good luck!
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.