View Single Post
Old 07-05-2019, 04:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by peeps
Does the room make noises? Does it sound like someone has thrown something at your house? It can be from another person 'cursing' you or having anger towards you (they could be they are thinking '#@$% you pest <your name>' 'get away from x') and it travels. It's louder in the bathroom and near water- taps etc. bang! crash! snap!

Some real life influence (e.g. toxic relationships) could be stirring it. I think entities latch onto your fears and it amplifies. Someone's anger towards you can build up and it becomes energy and then it becomes noise. It's because anger collects psychic energy.

If you think they're entities originating from a non human source, it could be ghosts hanging around people who have problems with you or who you are negatively effecting and they believe what those people believe. They're bored, earth bound they won't cross over. They're looking for drama.

If you channel entities, or you're channelling from unknown/suspicious sources they'll just voice your fears. They'll show you that worse case scenarios are real. They think it's funny, if you listen to them you'll end up in a mental hospital for sure. If you've got mental or physical health problems it lowers your vibration, and they're more drawn to you (entities). I don't know if it's a good idea to talk to them either, and feed that energy.
good points peeps.

I have these noises at my window,and electronics.Also i have them wherever i go.(even in the hospital).
And yes i have a neighbour who i think he dedicated his life,only to bug me.
His negativity is so strong,that even the thought of him makes me sick.And i can't avoid him,cause he lives in the next building,