View Single Post
Old 30-03-2018, 12:22 PM
Knower
I'm wondering from a Hebrew pov if something that is pagan in origin has crept into what ever Judaism this is, is allowed to be called as such.

What are you talking about? Do you even know what Judaism is? From what I'm getting from your postings, you sound like one of those crazy people I see standing on street corners in NYC preaching that you are the only "true Israelites." I'm not saying that you are one of those, but that is sure what your speech is sounding like.

We certainly have a lot of material to work with here. So if its not allowed what would the breach be in telling the truth so the people know who their enemy is so they can make an informed decision on their spiritual journey and are not misled.

Who are you calling "the enemy"? The Jewish people? Who are you to talk about "telling the truth" and not misleading people? You've been politely asked by more than one person in this thread to cite your sources for at least one of the offensively ignorant claims that you make about the Jewish people, and you have failed to do so.

True I will cut back on what is termed as 'rude' by a certain member. I'm just laughing to myself btw thinking about "that dude doesn't know what rude is".

I know what hate speech is. And, besides the previous, name-calling post that you made to me (which I see the Mods have deleted), I've seen some of your other hate posted on these forums. Btw, I'm not a dude.

Lol Truth is Truth warts and all.

I think that you are confused and maybe a little disturbed and you don't know what Truth is. I expect I'll get in trouble with the Mods for posting this, but I am not going to remain silent when confronted with hate such as yours.