Thread: Seal of Solomon
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2018, 10:39 AM
Knower

Seals are not invoked to desire a wishful outcome.Imagine the means to determine what is untold to the masses of fleshly beginnings of days given AMONG the time that is of your forgivens, a bearer of time you are not for among my givens that is now for the age of the gatherer is to whom or yet is it to a gathering of many who believe they have the blessing of the might of a day I speak of which is no gathering told to the decedents of fleshly beginnings

I gather for the might of untold within the eighth givens of a day that is within all my authority for it is for it begins a touch of a light that shadows time with a darkness that is a grandeur of the all givens within me is aligned to a time that I serve for my LIGHT told to a level of grandeur is what I give to the myth of your darkness. Do you know how you offend the darkness of grandeur days? For the grace of Light yearns for the wisdom of the shadow that casts a days fortune to the measurable givens of those in oath to the time yet measured