Thread: Heard from him
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 03:35 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEsoul
You will be tortured by this energy as long as you believe he is your twin.I feel for you, because you have allowed this into your life....You let it in, and only you can make it go away. You are being dragged through the garden of HELL right now....YOU are giving this the energy it needs, to stay alive with every word you type.....and every breath that speaks life into it...yould want to remain in this fantasy because it serves some part of what you need....Stay there for as long as you need....It could be one weeek or twenty years.....As long as this fantasy serves you, it will remain...Its not all bad
or are you maybe the one in the fantasy?hmmmmm...besides as far as im concerned hell is just a concept created by organised religion to inspire fear and control to the masses.or have i got that one wrong also?besides the 5d absolutely conjures up and manifests your fears to a point where you simply have to deal with them.and it gets much much better after that.and of course when you have come into your POWER you are more than capable of slaying any dam demon that even tries.but then again what would i know?YAWN.