View Single Post
Old 16-10-2016, 05:15 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Pillars
Today's Science confirms that EVERY living creature MUST have water to live since EVERY cell in our body would die without it.

No ancient man could have possibly known this. Read it for yourself:
Now that's a stretch. Every plant, bug, rodent, bird, snake, jackal, elephant, and giraffe knows that they need water to survive. Everything which is naturally-derived knows what it needs to do in order to survive, without specifically knowing why this need is important.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Pillars
The fulfillment of the prophecy of " and also after that " was fulfilled when Noah brought the human intelligence of Adam to Northern Mesopotamia in the mountains of Ararat. This happened some 10k years ago and the FIRST human cities and the FIRST agriculture, and the ONLY Human civilization on our Earth, PROVES it.

SUDDENLY, the sons of God, (prehistoric mankind) evolved the Human intelligence of Adam and changed from animal to Human intelligence. Prehistoric mankind settled down, built houses, cities, and developed math and writing, proving that anything is possible IF you have the intelligence of the first Human, Adam. Below is the empirical record of the arrival of the first Humans on this Earth:
Agriculture was a nightmare for the early humans to adapt to according to all studies on the matter. Our dietary diversity shrank dramatically in favor of the few crops that they were able to tend to. Our bodies weren't built for this kind of labor which is reflected in the bone records of those who first ventured in that direction. It was at this point that we began "owning" land and then needed to protect it from others. Along with such "ownership" evolved our self-centered behaviour, where us, against them, became the norm.

You are glossing over massive amounts of information by telling this story, with little to go by but the thoughts of early, superficially educated thinkers, then cobbled together via a political agenda some years later, and still trolling.

It was a fun ride though, you're very creative. I enjoy watching how other people are dreaming. :)

THE MAMAS AND THE PAPAS LYRICS
"Dream A Little Dream Of Me"

[Spoken:]
"...you keep pouring into one glass and you're never changing the straw."
"And now to sing this lovely ballad, here is...Mama Cass."

Stars shining bright above you;
Night breezes seem to whisper 'I love you'.
Birds singing in the sycamore tree.
Dream a little dream of me.

Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you -
Sweet dreams that leave all worries far behind you.
But in your dreams, whatever they be,
Dream a little dream of me.