View Single Post
Old 26-12-2016, 03:38 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ground
Knowledge can be transferred by means of linguistic expressions. E.g. if you throw a stone it will - sooner or later - fall to the ground. This is knowledge, verifiable by everybody.
Then there is belief. Belief cannot be transferred by means of linguistic expressions because the linguistic expressions of belief are not verifiable by everybody.
Then there is certainty. Certainty also cannot be transferred by means of linguistic expressions because the linguistic expressions of certainty are not verifiable by everybody.
So it seems that I do not have a way to transfer knowledge about the difference to you.
I can only express my certainty that the yarn and all its characteristics are (exist) dependent only on conceptual imputation.

certainly 'yarn' is a metaphor for something else... I in no means intended to impart that there is either a physical or symbolic yarn that you would actually untangle in the same way that real yarn gets tangled. But yes I would agree, whatever I might think of the 'yarn' and where it comes from and what to do with it is full of me just fantasizing about what I see, and trying to make meanings out of nothing. I wish sometimes I could just calm down