View Single Post
Old 30-06-2016, 09:56 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I can't believe what I've just read either. Are you seriously saying that you can't control yourself?

That's on a par with a sexual violator claiming he was unable to control himself. The fact that one is carnal and the other emotional doesn't matter. It's a principle.

Makes me glad we have laws against this sort of thing in the UK!

I say again to cafedoc123 - get this bloke sorted out. You have a lot to lose should trust get fractured. At least tell him that if he breaks anything up, the kids come with the deal.

I dont think violence is the answer my friend and of course there is control, thats why there is so much pain because what your being wants and "doing what you feel to be right" are two totally different things.

Cafedoc123...Understanding what was happening was the first thing I needed to do and four years into this I feel clearer and cope pretty well.

Everything that exists, including us are conscious energy. We are only an extended portion of our greater self and....we are not the only incarnation of our greater self either. There are portions in all dimensions but also here in our own time frame. Because they are of the same energy as ourself when we are in close proximity its a bit like two magnets that are drawn together, the pull is immense, the energies just want to merge as one again. In close proximity your energy is heightened which also can give you glimpses of your greater self, you become aware of phenomena thats not what we call the norm.

Its easy to mistake it as a romantic connection because the love and the pull to one another is so great, but I dont feel this is what the encounter is about. Its a catalytic event that opens our eyes to something much deeper within ourselves and when we delve into our own being we begin to understand ...and accept.

I am married, and it happened to me. My twin and I are in touch, touching base every now and then, Ive never crossed the line, in fact I have never spoken to him about this. I am more than happy to move on with my life with my own family setting delving into my own truths. She will get there, she just needs to look deeper into herself and ask the questions. I believe that on some level you know this for yourself which is why youre ok with it. Hes not a threat, she just needs to look in the right place for answers.