View Single Post
Old 16-04-2012, 04:01 AM
Master
In my current opinion , religions had been a " social guidance" for human for perhaps thousand of years , with religions human perhaps had created customs , lifestyles and knowledge of the right verses the wrong and also the good act verses bad act .............but as human developed and population increased the role by religions is decreased ....now we have a system that more detail exceptable by all as we know it as Civil law....a written rules that certified ............but I of the current opinion as human developed into more advance stages from now ..perhaps hundreds years from now ....the knowledge of right and wrong , good or bad perhaps is not serve as a knowledge but a realization ...human will understand themselves far better than now ........human perhaps will developed into a sociaty that does not need civil law to guide or protect them ....and human will perhaps continue to developed and ...perhaps the final stage is self realization...Buddhism .
Buddhism to me is a process of knowing , discovering , understanding , experiencing OWNSELF by being awake by own realization leading to acceptance of ownself and own purity ..............there is no beliefs , no faith , no referral to Buddhism ...........

So perhaps in all solution of arguement , question on all action or re-action , answer to all question about life .......to me there is only one answer ... Buddhism .........
Thks
CSEe