View Single Post
Old 22-02-2017, 10:30 PM
Guide

Thank you CrystalSong :) Yeah I know meditation is key :) I appreciate your post. Some times I forget how fantastic it is to travel. I am very experienced in using my astral body as I have done so since I was a little kid but maybe 8 years ago realized what I was doing. I usually enter through dreams and recently I wanted to start doing it consciously so that I could learn more.

Its funny how tough my life is and how it seems like I am not going in anywhere but life is not measured in materials. I was actually shocked to see that my aura is gold.... I dont even know what that means yet but I am proud to see that I am still progressing. I know my guardians will be happy once I start astral projecting consciously as I have seen and done a lot all ready but in a limited way. Is there more details to absorbing more energy or is that simple? If I have enough energy built up does it make it easier for me to astral project or is it just as easy to fall asleep if I dont stay focused? Could you tell me more about such energy gathering? I plan to go into the forest and do a little of what you said so that I can bring in more energy.

I have definitely traveled using a portal and I was shocked to see one open one day randomly. Have you ever seen a portal that instead of it looking like the normal portal it is surrounded by plants and flowers and it goes a lot slower? Oh how wonderful it all is. I thank and am grateful to god for such love to be all around us. I wish people would be able to see such a thing at least once. It is funny that your metaphor talks about a car because I am really into cars and have a business I am working on that deals with such things. It definitely makes sense. I hope that I can gain control of my life and start treating my body better. :) How do I set the intention to go inside myself through my veins? Is it good enough to just set the intention?

Thanks