View Single Post
Old 02-02-2020, 02:52 PM
Master
Ive got a question for everyone, this might have been discussed before but I haven't noticed on here..... If when in the Astral and I fly down my street, I will see roof tops and any flags. My question especially to experienced AP's - is when I get to the moon in a few seconds and on my sightseeing tours, I go looking for the flag put there in the stone age as in IT and manufacturing terms.

I remember the 60's I was a young mechanic - cars were so unreliable, and kept me busy though..... So, such an amazing achievement for the times.

My question is - if you can see a flag on a rooftop in my street, can I then see the one on the moon left all those years ago?? Anyone thought of going there for that purpose? Just there has been so much hype about it over the years, did they/didn't they.

So i'm not asking for arguments here, I'm asking because I'm intrigued, I have an open mind on this, I just don't know!! Any thoughts anyone - would you be able to see it in the Astral as it was put there in the physical?

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...