View Single Post
Old 30-01-2024, 06:03 PM
Nobody 444

When I was 8 or 9 my elementary school had given each class an assignment and then we would meet in a few hours in the auditorium after lunch to give our answers. Each class had something different. All were wishes. If you had one wish to give to you parents, what would it be. If you had one wish for your best friend, what would it be. Our class had “If you had one wish for the world what would it be?” I said to myself this is easy and knew right away. Lunch time came and went I heard kids talking about saying they would wish everyone had a bike. We are in the auditorium and our class is being called up on stage. People are pushing to be first in line and as we line up, I got pushed to the back of the line. “Well, this is awful.” I thought as my answer is going to be repeated so many times, I am going to look dumb when it is my turn to talk into the mic. Brothers and sisters no one said it. I was getting closer and closer, and no one is saying it. Love was the number one answer, is that stupid or what. Love is fleeting in this world. To say, “I wish for love,” is childish but then we were like 8 or 9. I got up to the mic and said “Clarity.” the grownups are looking at me like I said, “I wish Satan were our God.” They didn't get it at all. Seriously teachers are mouthing the words “WHAT DID HE JUST SAY!” I thought they were going to pull me off the stage and drag me to the office.
If I could give the world clarity, peace and love, even bikes and all that other stuff these kids said would happen and stay not go away. You see if we all had clarity we would evolve and thus everything we need will and would be possible. I am 8 or 9 years old, and no one gets me, no one. Clarity, don't you get it? Clarity is life. Ignorance is death. I knew that at 5 years old.

The reason this has gotten me in trouble is people love beliefs it is like you need them in your lives for some reason. Because clarity for me comes to me before beliefs do. For most humans' belief is first and clarity is seldom obtained. As a child you believe and believe but as an adult we should be evolving and that is just not possible with belief. What I am saying here is not belief it is clarity and unless you have taken the journey, or you are on a journey belief has no place in life if you are seeking clarity.