View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 06:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by In Flux
Hi CrystalSong, I have a question regarding the swirling energies in the third eye view. I see this quite regularly at night when I wake up or am about to fall asleep, but I'm reluctant to open any doors that I am not ready for.

I think the last time I saw a tunnel like shape with an eye in the center of the tunnel. At this point, I stopped observing (to be on the safe side). I think my third eye is probably overly active compared to my other chakras. Would it - generally speaking - be better to first obtain a good balance between all the chakras before entering this tunnel?

ps My intuition is that it would be better to ignore this tunnel for the time being, but I thought it would still be interesting to hear your opinion (maybe I am more worried than necessary about this)

It's not really connected to what the other chakras are doing or not doing - active or not active overly so or underly so..... the concern is your concern about it.

You don't want to go jumping in wormholes if there's any fear or concern in you at all.
Jump into them when you feel excited and full of love and anticipation - that's what matters most.