View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 01:13 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine01
Angelrain thanks for the response. If you can point me in the direction of what I can do more to protect myself. Some information I can read maybe. I will try meditation though. I have never meditated - all of this is new. I have recently started seeing a reiki practitioner. I think you are right. This guys eyes were extremely bright and pale and I did feel uneasy when I looked at him. I brushed it off because l felt the place I was in should be safe that way. But it felt unsettling to look at him. I have always been sensitive but that is developing into something more pronounced this past year. Like this sounds awful I know.. I have a 7 yr old boy and I feel overwhelmed with him around me too much. I can't think. Now that is a problem! . Now I am just worried, wondering what to with myself xx

If I were you I would start with the chakra system. That's where I began. It gave me a lot of answers as to why I struggled with anger and fear years after a traumatic event. I'm heavy into meditation now, but I wouldn't suggest what I do to someone whos just beginning. So I recommend finding books on the chakra system and others that have to do with energy healing.