View Single Post
Old 28-11-2012, 12:57 PM
LadyImpreza1111

I have recieved two white butterflies. One was from my grandmother, and the other was from the spirit of a child that has been around me.

The one from my grandmother, I came across hiking one day.
She stood still so I could get a picture and that picture is now on the desktop screen of my laptop. I got a dream not long after confirming that it was her. I could feel her energy in the dream. I actually posted about this on the mediumship forum as well. I also saw memorabilia from her favorite baseball team-the Atlanta Braves at random times and I always associated that team with her.

I encountered the one from the little girl in the coolest way, and recently she confirmed what I already sensed at the time........that it was her. I was coming out of work one day and what I could only see as a white blur fly in front of my face in almost a loop-to-loop pattern. Not being able to tell right away what it was, I waved my hand in front of my face (like most do when an insect is flying so close to it) but looking back, I know she was all, "Hey! Look at me! Look at me!!" After the 2nd "loop," she started flying heavenward and then and only then when I saw the way her wings moved did I realize it was a white butterfly........a tiny one too. I also realized that it was no coincidence that the butterfly flew in such a profound way to get my attention. I realized who it was. I thought telepathically, "Hey (her name)," like I was greeting her. She started flying upward away from me and then I thought, "Hey! Come back! I wanna get a picture." I felt bad for waving my hand in my face, but was grateful she dodged it and she assured me she wasn't hurt. She didn't fly back but told me this week that she'll send another butterfly when it gets warmer. And I won't wave it away next time.......And she said she won't fly in my face like that again, either. LOL.

I thought both instances were too cool!