View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 05:58 PM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
When I see someone paint a picture with fear I will say it, in the same way your words are filled with anger. Either I give hugs to everyone or no one... right now I give it to everyone. But I have to say that if you see suicide as something other than a way of dying, then you are unenlightened IMO. If you look into who I am and once were you would probably see my words in a different light. Morale should come from enlightenment not fear nor anger. It is never what someone do that should be considered right or wrong, but why they do it.

Cool, let me put a little label on you as well: I see fear in your words, fear of facing the truth that you may be wrong. Fear of taking a moral stand because your afraid of others labeling you. It's better to hug everybody than go against the grain and make waves... Maybe your even afraid of judgement by God; maybe it's hard for you to draw lines in the sand, so you leave it all blank. After all, if you commit to the wrong thing God or society may be breathing down your neck.

Yup... I see the fear all over this.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 07:20 AM.