View Single Post
Old 24-10-2010, 10:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Hello again dear Sparrow,

I thoroughly enjoyed your expansion of my thoughts on the classes and learning in the Spirit World. There was so much of interest in your reply, I may reply to you in bits and pieces, a little bit at a time. I hope you don't mind.

As I was reading your beginning paragraph "Within the many diverse realms, or states of creation, for that is what they are, you have, as you say, infinite opportunities of study"a visual came to mind, that seemed to fit almost perfectly to me. You were talking about the different planes not being seperated by walls, but changing into "new dimensions of light " which brought to mind the picture of a beautiful rainbow, with a wide variety of amazing hues of colored lights, a blending of light shades of more colors than one sees in a regular rainbow. Some of the colors perhaps having no name here on earth because of the intense beautiful light energy they are reflecting.

"The more and more your soul is illuminated by your ancient spirit,the higher you ascend within the spectrum of possibilities." ~ I would call this ascending the rainbow of opportunities.

I love the way you paint pictures with your words !

and I will leave this for now, as I am feeling a connection to this rainbow like light energy, and I just want to enjoy the feeling !

rainbows of love,
Dream Angel xx

Thank you for sharing your visual interpretation, Dream Angel.
Just as you suggest here, in the spirit world there is perceived to be a much broader spectrum of colour in all things. This is because you are using perceptual senses that are not limited as human eyes are, and things are not illuminated by a central sun. The same can be said for frequencies of sound, these too will be greatly enhanced in your out-of-body state. Your spirit and soul will have a much more sensitive way with things, particularly with your own emotions. Since you are an emotional being, and your very consciousness embodiment is animated by emotional charge, then your emotions, whilst in the spirit world, will become much more profound, immediately illuminating and influential in your whole state of being.
Some beings in the spirit world are an emotional wreck when they first reintegrate back into the spirit world, for they have not created a balance with the stabilizing effects of the refined mind. It is important for emotion and mind to accommodate each other respectively.

I enjoyed your paraphrase ‘ascending the rainbow of opportunities’. It is quite the visually accurate interpretation.

May the infinite rays of the spiritual rainbow lead you to your hidden treasures within.
-SPARROW-

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸