View Single Post
Old 13-09-2018, 01:42 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
Curious if anyone has any insight to share into this phenomenon?

I was attuned to reiki last night level 1..so today about 4 hours ago I performed a full reiki healing session on myself. Then just now I'm.sitting down writing in my living room, and there is like a white smoke looking type energy just coming out of me... It scared me, to say the least. I nearly jumped up because I thought something was on fire. Anyway, im really curious. I think it could be chi, coming out of me. It was only on my left side as far as I could tell.

Thx.

I will ask my best friend on her thoughts. She is phenominal with Reiki. The only thing I can say which relates more spiritually and not necissarily with Reiki itself is that both my friend and I have seen a white mist on various occasions. In both our cases it was always in our rooms late at night when we would still be in a form of Rem sleep and when we would open our eyes for a moment. Still groggy and not fully awake, but also not quite asleep either. It was about a foot off the floor and moved across the room. I had read in a few of my spiritual books over the years that it usually is an enlightened presence, angels, or lost loved ones who have ascended and crossed over. In both cases we did not have any fear but more of a comfort and then rolled over and went back to sleep. White mist in everything I've read is nothing to fear, it is a very good sign that someone enlightened is looking out for you and near you.