View Single Post
Old 30-01-2015, 04:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenD
Hi VinceField,

First let's make it clearer if you WANT something to have that means that you don't have it right now, that's the belief you hold in your subconscious mind. That's your vibration regarding the specific thing you want to attract, a lack and not a have.

To be in WANT means that most of the time you are looking for the thing to manifest, expecting it to come, you may did a visualization and then all day you are waiting for it to come, this waiting is equal to hours of visualizing that you do not have the thing!
If you want to change you first choose what you want and then try to regularly and consistently live in the desired reality in whatever level possible.

You can start only in visualization and than also match your vibrations in WORKING to the goal physically, not waiting, not looking for it, working yourself and living the desired identity.

Try all day to say "I am so happy" I promise you that you will be very sad and suffer, because if you want to match the reality of you are happy then in that reality that you already have happiness, you would not need happiness because you have it so you will not say the mantra of "I am so happy" in the desired reality, therefore saying the mantra is a vibration mismatch…or as I say an identity mismatch.

-Allen

I started to agree with this, because it's true in a lot of ways.
But when I really think about manifesting, the nuts and bolts of how it's done, this actually becomes WAY OVER THINKING. The kind of stuff which wraps our brains up into thinking and being a certain way and actually prevents manifesting because there's so much 'trying' involved.
I don't even know if it's possible to manifest an emotional state because the whole premise is based on the mind doing something and manifesting comes from the mind NOT doing.

When I first started manifesting, quiet accidentally, I became fascinated by it and wished to find the mechanics behind it so it could be a more predictable thing and not so random.

A set of dice helped me to study in a very instant way what was occurring. And it's very much about Stating the Desire and then totally shutting down the brain to absolute Null/Void space until those dice have stopped rolling.
And it takes a bit to get to that space, it may take a week of rolling dice for 1/2 hour a day and dealing with Wounded Ego every time it doesn't get what it asked for, before we train it to absolutely get out of the way. When we do roll the dice we asked for there's a whole '`nother learning curve involved in staying in the state we need to be in to manifest, cause Ego gets all excited about having achieve results and when that happens it's 'back to the drawing board'.

Once we understand that space, let's call it the Production of Theta Waves, then we can hold that state and manifest roll after roll. But there's this Not Noticing that has to stay present, we can't at anytime have a secret smile, or let brain recognize what's happening. It's almost a state of self induced trance or hypnosis.
I've proved this to myself, by on multiple days rolling 30-40 dice in a row and got what was asked for each time. Same with card hands and any other spread of things random enough to work.
It's important to not try and manifest the same thing every time because the pool of probability gets used up proportionately to how many possibilities were in it.

Once the mental space and feeling that accompanies it in the body is understood and recognized, it can be reproduced in other setting and manifesting steps up to manifesting the perfect parking place, lunch, a new outfit, winter boots and so on.

After learning how to do it in a predictable manner based on my own explorations I decided to look around out there and see what others were saying about how to do it.
And wow did I run into a lot of stuff, most of it way too intellectually and heady based to actually be useful - just too much head thinking and 'do this and then this'. It seriously gets over thought far too often, especially for something which only works when the brain is shut off.

However to understand the variables and how it works Tom Campbell may explain it the best of the many I've listened to, because he strips the superstition out of it and explains the physics of it, which match to my understanding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wISsxE-EZU

Long lecture, 3 part I believe, but the section on manifesting is in there somewhere.