View Single Post
Old 30-11-2010, 06:50 AM
Ciqala

um...
i think i'm going blind. I mean i have a history of blurry vision, but this is just bad. It feels like my eyes are just not working or observing anything.

Tonight at badminton during a major haze of disorientation, I saw what some here say is the beginning of an aura, the white outline around people,

except... when i relaxed my eyes their faces disappeared into weird blobs, and looked kind of scary, and then i could start to make out the white outline become bigger, and it glowed, then i started seeing transparent blue, and pinks and purples, but it didn't look real, like anything i've ever seen. When this happened, my vision blurred, my eyes felt like they were strained, i couldn't make it stop, and it kind of hurt my brain, so i think it might just be eye problems, i really don't know, but it really interfered with my game of badminton :( I spaced out just staring at people and kind of really creeping some of them out. I love badminton, don't want to stop going, but every time i shook hands with them it felt like i was being electrocuted. This stuff is getting ridiculous, i seriously felt grounded earlier on.
I have a history of bad vision, but this was just bad. I just made a thread here earlier about how i wanted to work on my traumas to cure my vision, and tonight it just gets worse, I'm kind of worried i might need lazer eye surgery.
why is my vision getting worse now of all times, i'm seriously going to panic about going blind now.