View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018, 06:22 PM
Administrator
Hello

I would suggest that you start slower than direct contact to the body with new crystals that have not been activated to your energy yet. When I get a new crystal that I am going to wear, I rarely put it right on, more I let it sit around my space for a bit to adjust to me having it and it having me.

I too would give both some personal space as you need to adjust to them too they have to adjust to each other and be willing to work as a unit.

You can get a crystal for each chakra but that does not mean they are going to work as a unit or with you. This is why when you go to a Crystal Healer for a Chakra Balance they have a room full of crystals, they use intuition to understand what your body needs.

When you choose a crystal do not just look at the information on them, go outside the brain and feel with the Solar Plexus what is right for you. This is where intuition will guide the path.

Lynn