View Single Post
Old 20-01-2018, 04:36 PM
Experiencer

Thank you,, thank you, thank you for your generosity. I am flipping circles right now. Well, I'm lying in bed, but I swear,, i am also flipping circles.

this is so cool. I just thought of the book, Opening Channels yesterday. I bought it some time ago..years ago?--but had no idea if it was meant for me. Once I got it, I think I read a paragraph, then set it aside, feeling unsure. I JUST thought of it again yesterday and wondered if it would help, but I dismissed it.

Last night, while channeling, I also wondered, "should I be raising my vibrations?" Again, just what YOU said!

And sometimes, as last night, I get sentences but only parts of them. Such as, I will get a phrase that says, "What you need to do is..." and then I don't get the answer. After reading what you wrote, I understand why that happens. It makes perfect sense. And understanding is making me giddy. I'm not at the right vibration to HEAR the answer.

I love that you said when I ask a question I get an immediate answer, but I may not hear it. Yes, yes, yes.

This all makes so much sense. Thank you for shining the light. After my son died I started down this spiritual path that has been so awesome. When I first learned about what happens after death, and about life after death I just kept saying,, "This makes so much sense." It was like all kinds of puzzle pieces clicking into place. And that's happening again, now, with your posts. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I think I have something that has 'abraham" in it...have to see if I can find it. I had tried to read it a few years ago and didn't really understand it.

So my ability to "receive" IS better when I'm reading something that makes me happy. Thanks for answering that question, and for clarifying that it's HAPPINESS that makes the difference. What a gift this day is already.

Thanks. Have I said that yet?