View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 10:59 PM
Suspended
Ab Orgine,

Why I read your post as if you're writing a fiction story which is away from truth. Especially different from what the Bible study or the real experience of my work so I've been compelling to point it out. The wrong knowledge from the truth. You have written a lot of misleading points.

"Higher realm" is accessible but unless you're like me who can see the spiritual realm and your soul can come out of your body and you can fly with high dharma energy. If you only saying it with your theory then it's just imagination.

"What's we're return to the SOURCE" ? Not all people can go up to the universe or to our ancestor Gods in universe heaven. So your statement is making an assumption. If no one bring you up to the universe then you're forever on earth or in the grave. So what is your ability or automation to be surely return to the SOURCE?

" True Divine realm" inaccessible is nonsense. Just see how I telling you about my encounter in my story. But you called it as delusion or fantasy. You can never admit the truth but making your own wrong story.

What's your father? Do you know him? Or just the imagination that there's one deity who you call him father and he's your Christ's Father also? Assumption?

Another one assumption, "two separate realms" is your imagination again that means you never understand what's realms stuff. In this world there's only one realm. But you can't see them . Actually, we're in the same realm, I CAN SEE AND TOUCH THEM. Why human think that Gods are in another realm? You're misleading the public here. It's because I've revealed all this truth.

Ascension or ascended human mean human or his spirit can become God-like before he's dead or after death. But you've so little knowledge about it. Don't you see what Jesus has done as God-like before or after he's dead ?

Your "face to face" encounter with Christ is what? A truth or just a delusion? You're laughing with one another, smoking together and Angel is with you two? What's a delusion????? How to prove that your statement is right? And you can't see exactly about the environment there? I have asked you before about incident.

"I've all about truth" , what's that means? Do you afraid no one agree with you so you make the decision about "the making up truth" for other to be agreed with you?

You're spreading your own wrong understanding of realms, wrong Angels existence, Christ, Creator..... Nothing is right so far.

"I'm the way to my father" means no one can enter the Christianity heaven if I don't allow him or her to go there. Ab Orgine, I don't know how much you can follow? Or you like your own wrong story.