View Single Post
Old 21-06-2015, 10:36 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by LorriePaige
I don't have time to read all the posts but I'll add here I agree with you. Plus, there is a such thing as constructive criticism judging. Judging gets such a bad rap and it isn't a dirty word most people think it is.

Psychics/people with excellent instincts may not say the thoughts aloud but many of us judge constantly within ourselves because we know how people are and it's a good way to avoid spiritual, emotional and even physical harm.

I'm a huge defender of judging. It's helped to keep me away from a lot of horrible experiences in the past. It's human nature. And with a combination of using common sense, it's a wise thing to do.

I know I'm in the minority about this, but then again, I tend to go against the grain on a lot of things--lol!

To me it would be a saint who never, ever judges, just allows individuals to be themselves with no "like, dislike, indifferent" judgement; no decisions about whether to indulge the person's habits, modus operandi, etc. "Oh, right. You're a rapist. Well, I have no opinion about that or you at all...."

I have never met such an entity among humans I know and anyone with their feet on the ground who claims they never judge or feel negative when they do judge are victims of delusion....or doormats. So you judge that you like someone...? Negative? Do leave off. I have met a few who say "I don't judge but.....(predicate)". How can anyone get through the day without assessing anything?