View Single Post
Old 30-08-2012, 06:13 PM
mikkimanyhawks

no she did not mention that, but next time i talk to a psychic (don't know when that will be) i will ask.

also, i have never meditated before so i don't know exactly what you mean (sorry i'm such a noob! hehe) by meditate on it. i have thought about it almost constantly for the past 3 years, and i just can't help feeling like if it's so important to me, it HAS to be meant to be, and, in some way that's just as important as blood, i AM Lakota. i know that is maybe a childish way of thinking. honestly i just don't want to and don't think i can let go. i've just been hoping i will meet someone i knew in one of my past lives and they will think of me as Lakota because they knew me then.

and of course, i'm very worried about seeming DISRESPECTFUL to Lakota people! most people would not understand how i feel and would think this was a wish instead of a need. and i'm ok with that, i understand why they would feel that way. i just hope someone DOES understand deeply someday. because this might not be a good thing, but i don't know very much about who i am without being an Indian person. the only thing that is really negative about this is that i really need to be a part of it, and i'm not right now, and that really hurts. other than that i've only gotten positive things from this, like being much much closer to nature than i used to be, and feeling like i'm more myself, and knowing what kind of person i really want to be.

basically, this is not just a 'past life' for me. it is not just in the past, it is also who i am now, and the foundation for most things i want in my life and the person i want to be someday.